Because of their relatively high occupational exposure limits (OELs), Exxsol D fluids often serve as replacements for conventional solvents that may be the subject of more onerous regulatory restrictions.
Applications and benefits
For the toughest cleaning challenges – including parts with complex geometry that may be difficult to clean and dry – the low surface tension of Isopar™ G, Isopar™ H and Isopar™ L ensures that these fluids get to areas that other fluids cannot reach. Dirt is flushed away more effectively, and the drying process is faster.
- Narrow boiling ranges: for consistent and predictable drying rates and easier recovery and recycling
- Choice of boiling ranges and flash points: to create a tailored cleaning solution in a wide range of evaporation rates
- From low odor to extremely low aromatics: for increased worker comfort (most Isopar grades are virtually odorless)
- High OELs (Occupational Exposure Limits): for safer operations and lower exposure risks compared to conventional solvents
- Compatibility with polymeric materials: will not damage most plastics and elastomers
- Noncorrosive: to be fully compatible with metals
- High product consistency and chemical stability: for dependable performance after repeated use and recycling