Containers and tanks
Applications and benefits
A range of polypropylene impact copolymer resins at differing melt flow rates helps optimize lightweighting and performance while reducing creep and breakage of totes, crates and pallets. Choose from a variety of grades designed to maximize processability and reduce cycle time.
- For outstanding stiffness and high durability, consider ExxonMobil™ PP resins for your demanding material-handling applications. Benefits include:
- Typical “no-break” Izod impact performance
- High stiffness
- Exceptional stack strength and heat resistance
- Good cycle time
- Low stress whitening
- Lightweighting without sacrificing performance
- Added flexibility – for additional impact resistance in totes, crates and pallets, consider adding Vistamaxx™ performance polymers to polypropylene.
Available in pellet and powder form, our broad slate of ExxonMobil™ linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) resin and ExxonMobil™ and Paxon™ high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins help molders achieve preferred performance attributes in challenging rotomolding processes.
These ExxonMobil Chemical products provide a broad operating window, optimal balance of stiffness, and low-temperature impact strength and UV stabilization for longer life. Our consistent, high-quality resins are used in a wide range of products, including:
- Recreational products
- Large agricultural tanks
- Consumer products
- Chemical storage tanks
- Septic tanks
Rotomolders benefit from our technical centers, which house world-class product applications facilities. There, we conduct leading-edge research and provide customers with rotational molding expertise to support their applications.
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins are well suited for a range of blow, injection, and rotational molding applications like IBCs and storage tanks; crates and pallets; pails and lids; automotive components; bottles and caps; toys and water sports equipment. Additionally, HDPE resins are utilized in extrusion film applications such as grocery, garbage and deep-freezer bags (10 to 25 microns).