Ethylene and acrylic acid (EAA) copolymer resins offer excellent adhesion to polar substrates without the need for primers. Applications include liquid aseptic, dry-food and laminated tube container packaging, and cable shielding.
- Adhesion to a range of polar substrates including metallized films, papers, iron, steel and glass
- Balance of adhesion onto the substrates and interlayer adhesion with coextruded LDPE and EVAs
- Formulations can be UV-stabilized for use in outdoor applications
- High bond resistance when used to pack acidic food products
- Coextrusion adhesive resin for polyamides
- Sealing performance: very low temperature sealing with high seal strengths, high hot-tack forces and good seal-through contamination